Priceline Hotel: Disneyland bidding help

goodstarr
By goodstarr,
in

I'd like to stay in a 3* or 4* hotel near Disneyland and spend about $40-45/night. We have a car so we'll need to park at the hotel. Walking distance isn't important (don't mind taking a shuttle). We'll be there 4/11-4/15. What areas do I put in (including areas for re-bid) and what price should I start at? Sorry, total newbie. (Of course, I'd like the hyatt or marriott :)

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There appears to be a rate change during your stay... the first two nites are cheaper than the last 2 nites. You can try to bid this all together, but you may have to 'overpay' slightly for the first two nites in order to get accepted. The alternative is SPLITTING YOUR STAY but i don't know if the possibility of changing hotels for a 4 nite stay is an option. I would definately try bidding this together at first, but just making you aware that there is a rate change and that my put a wrinkle in things.

We prefer not to 'tell' people what to add in order to re-bid since re-bid zones can change at any time. It is important to know how to check the zones yourself so that you can check them before each bid. We could list them for you here and then if you bid 2 hours from now one of the zones may no longer qualify (it's not likely this would happen, but it could, and it would likely spoil your trip... and the good feelings you have towards BetterBidding :) ) The good news is that we'll take as much time as is needed to expalin it you, answer any questions you may have, and confirm your re-bid zones before you are ready bid. You can read all about re-bidding here: PRICELINE TIPS RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED. (hint: you have 3 re-bid zones available when bidding 3*)

There are no 4* hotels in this zone so you'll be bidding for 3*.

Here's the strategy i would follow (but feel free to confirm the re-bid zones with us first, i'm only adding this now since i've just done the price research):

Select 3* Anaheim:

Bid $32, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $37, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $39, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $41

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's what we do here :)

Just make sure you understand your re-bidding zones before moving forward (to avoid and costly mistakes)

Feel free to ask any questions. If everything was explained so well that there are none :) , then Good Luck and we look forward to hearing how it turns out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]