Priceline Hotel: 4* Milwaukee (Downtown) Ambassador

kelleek
By kelleek,
in

I should also mention that we live in the Milwaukee area and were looking for something to hang out with friends at a hotel for the weekend. Neither DH nor I had ever heard of the Ambassador. I think because of its location (not really a great or safe neighborhood) and not as walking friendly as the 3* hotels or the Intercontinental because it's across the highway.

Recently, while dining at Kil@wat in the IC hotel, we asked for a tour of their rooms. I would like to add that the renovations are FABulous. I asked the man giving us the tour if that hotel participates with Priceline and he informed me they do.

Use the Savings Bargain link to start this trip

Thanks for using the SB links to begin your priceline bidding.

I'm sure you'll still have a nice time with the other couple... take the money saved and have an 'extra' nice dinner or order a bottle of wine that you wouldn't normally drink while you're out.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]