Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Wailea-Makena) Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort

leecelisa
By leecelisa,
in

:) I had a wonderful experience at this resort. Although it is over priced and a much older resort, if you are able to get the price down to 1/2 the original price, it is worth it. The staff was wonderful and very, very helpful.

I started with an opening bid of $130 and was denied and began adding $10.00 to my bid until I receieved the O.K. for $160.00.

A must do, is to sit on the sunset terrace, have some drinks and appetizers, listen to the live music and watch the sunset go down.

A+ in my book

F.Y.I- if you decide to use priceline be sure to read the all the rules. When we checked in, the hotel wanted a credit card or debit card so that they could put a hold on the card for the original amount of the room, which was $329. per night, then at check out they would release the hold on the card. This did put a damper on our trip, but the front desk person was able to do something so that we only had to put a $250 deposit for the entire time, but we were not allowed to charge anything to the room, which was fine since we adventured around the island most of the time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]