Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Sedona LAuberge de Sedona

krissyncali
By krissyncali,
in

What a great site you have here! After reading through the forum, I couldn't find any guesses for this Sedona 4.5* Hotwire property, but am pleasantly surprised with the result. We decided (pretty last minute) to utilize "spring break" and head out to Sedona for a few days. Using Hilton points we're staying at the Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa for 3 nights and we wanted to find somewhere a bit different for our 4th night.

On 3/30/07, I found 4.5* L'Auberge de Sedona in Sedona, AZ for $199 for 1 night, 4/11/07. With taxes, total is $229.29. Hotwire had this listed as a "Best Value" with $226 (plus taxes) as the retail rate. So I only saved $27.

Description was:

"This deluxe establishment offers its guests tastefully decorated rooms and many special touches."

Amenities listed were: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Business Center, Spa

Hope this helps anyone interested in Sedona, AZ

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List... glad to hear you are happy with the results.

In the future if there is a property you're not sure of feel free to post on the board and we will try to help you ID it.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My bad...I had forgot to utilize the link on this board for my Hotwire purchase. I definitely want to help support this site, so I will not make that "newbie" mistake again.

Everyone ~ please help keep this site going strong by using the links

I'm sending this site to all my travel buddies and will post a review of the L'Auberge when we return.

I just noticed that the subtitle I used is incorrect and I don't want anyone to be mislead. I can't seem to edit it, so perhaps you can? It should read $199....4/11/07

Thanks!

btw thanks for having a "donate" button. Since I forgot to use your link, this was an easy way for me to make up for it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]