Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

I was hoping one was the Westin but that is usually a 4.5* on Hotwire. Thanks in advance for your help

I've bee researching this for quite some time now and what seems like it should be easy based upon the amenities shown, this area has LOTS of resorts and are fairly modern... therefore most of the amenities apply to most hotels.

Then when you consider that the 5* doesn't have a Spa icon, yet a 5* hotel most likely does have a Spa, you begin to second guess just how complete of a description the amenities are for these properties.

I haven't been able to exclude most of the hotels in the area and before i'm even half way done with the list i find that the list is too big to be meaningful of narrowing this down. Any attempt at identifying these properties would be just a guess, and not an educated guess, and i don't think would provide much insight.

Perhaps some other board members who know the area may have some thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you thought about Priceline at all for bidding? Just asking as I see that people are getting Resorts in this area on Priceline for less than these Hotwire resorts for the same time frame. Hotwire is nicer because you know what exact amenties for the most part you will get but if Priceline bidding is an option here are some successful bids:

In the North PHX zone the Pointe Hilton Tapation Cliffs comes up a lot at ~$75.

In the Scottsdale Zone The Scottsdale Plaza Resort comes in at $90.

In Scottsdale the Westin Kirkland is rated 4* and often comes up under $75!

Of course you could get other hotels in these zones as well.

As Thereuare said there are just so many resorts in this area it is really hard to pin either of them. If I had to take an educated guess and this is only a guess based on the price, availability, location and childrens activities I would guess the 5* might be the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale.

Thanks for the info. I tried identifying the hotels but there are so many in the area. Usually you can decipher the high end hotels but not in this case. I think something is going on that weekend too as some hotels are sold out. I tried priceline for 3*, 4* and resort in the Scottsdale and Phoenix North areas. All bids rejected from 50 - 85. I will try again when I am allowed to bid again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]