Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 4* North Scottsdale

volleynerd
By volleynerd,
in

First, I will say that this is my first time using the site, and Hotwire. I have done a ton of reading the FAQ, and general poking around.

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in North Scottsdale, AZ for 4/6-4/8.

The search comes up with a result for $142 for the 4* category.

I would just like to clarify that I'm reading this correctly.

The hotel list shows only TWO 4* results for North Scottsdale, both at The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa (one is Villas)

How current is that hotel list? Originally posted in 2003, but then is it updated as results are gathered? (I'm assuming so..) For example, I see a forum post from someone asking about Norht Scottsdale and Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center was one of the predictions. I don't see that on the hotel list, so wondering how that could have been a likely result?

Bottom line: confused.

Thanks for any help!

...continuing to read more posts, and see that it's helpful to list the amenities as shown by Hotwire.

For this search, 4/6-4/8, 4* North Scottsdale, I'm getting the following amenities for $139

Resort

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

They don't seem to match up to the Westin Kierland (Villas or not) that is shown on the HOTEL LIST.

Closest match is the Westin Kierland Villas, but missing Childrens Activities and Laundry.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How current is that hotel list?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.
I don't see that on the hotel list, so wondering how that could have been a likely result?
Read beyond the first post of the Hotwire Hotel List to the second post. (where you will also see the above amenities a match for the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any HOTWIRE purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks a lot for the help. I did in fact read down lower on the Hotel List, but it was still unclear to me what that second list was used for. Based on your reply, it sounds like those on the lower list are the possible candidate hotels, and will only be moved up to the top list after a WIN for a particular hotel.

I have decided to stay away from that 4* bid, since I don't want the Conference Center.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]