Priceline Hotel: 4* - 5* Vegas hotel help needed

daticket
By daticket,
in

Trying to find the best deal for a 4*-5* hotel on the strip for May 25-28th. Ideally, I'd like the Venetian for a max. of $250/night pre tax. Reasonable?? Have checked some of the 4* like TI, Paris, MGM, Aladdin - but all are also very expensive for what they are (avg. $225/night). Don't want to stay at Westin. Prefer to be more in the center of the strip (near Venetian & TI). Have checked Hotwire and Las Vegas Hotel checker, but didn't come up with any great deals. Am I missing any tricks? Also, I recall there used to be a link to PRICELINE from here, but can't find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The middle nite of your stay, the Venetian is $599/nite :) which i suspect is going to be a very difficult nite to win thru any of the opaque suppliers.

I don't think you can safely bid on priceline for a 4* since Priceline's strip zone includes the Westin, which you say you don't want to stay at.

What is your budget for a 4* property?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above HOTWIRE hotel is a match for the Aladdin so that would be our best guess (it was ~$183/nite when i searched earlier yesterday, IIRC)... slight chance it could also be Paris, but on this busy weekend in Vegas, i doubt it.

You could book the Aladdin thru THIS LINK which is cancellable. Then continue to monitor HOTWIRE and other sources... if you can better the deal then cancel this back-up reservation.

As well, if you really want Treasure Island it is only a little more than your limit at $219.

When checking HOTWIRE please remember to use our HOTWIRE link and/or use our Treasure Island link if you go that route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]