need some help with "name your own price"

whatigot1229
By whatigot1229,
in

ok so im trying to figure out how to get the cheapest tickets to fly down to brisbane australia from michigan. i have a friend who lives out there so i wont need to get a hotel room cuz ill just stay with her. i have a few questions. first of which is, how old do you have to be to just buy tickets off priceline? iv read on here that you have to be 21 to get a hotel room but im wondering if that rule also applys for plane tickets. second, is there any tips on buying plane tickets with name your own price....how long before my departure date do i want to bid on tickets? is it better if i wait until like a week before i want to leave or more like a month? third, i hear they dont add the tax into your bid when you name your own price....being that i dont fly that much i have no idea what the percentage tax would be? if you know the answer to any of these questions please help. im stressing it pretty hard. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]