Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Quality Hotel

mory
By mory,
in

• 4 weeks later...

TO Bturner 13 and others

This hotel and the area is fine for just a relaxing one day to wait the connecting flight.

I was given a wide room to see the flght(airplane) to arriving LAX. I was tired from the long flight from Brazil.It was ok with the bath tab room.

with also safe box, coffee maker, dryer, not internet access modem room.

No NW airline (silver) point is available.

There was a free shuttle for hotel service too, but one problem for the shuttle driver is not enough paying attention, like other hotel and not many the number of shuttle service time.(2 time / hour, raddison shuttle runs every 10 min.) The driver missed me two times to pick up !! so I was late in to check in more than extra 40 min.But I was not so hurry this time. it is ok,,only reported to receptrion on this matter.Nearby the area, Subway, Tacobell, MAC is available,,,. Its ok.Near Westin hotel.The place is recommended with this a priceline bid base.

Only so irratated and unsatisfied place is at the "Lax cafe" looks mexican owner,, is is just infront of the hotel. but this owner is not respectable and douht for the taste too. there are the internet , 2 pc is available. but 70 %b is unconeected!! It has been no connecting until my flight time even I paid the internet card,,,.

The owner said soon I send the ttechnician comes 10 min. please be back in 20 min to be able to connect. I was busy for packing but come back again. But he said I do not know, maybe in morning time the pc will be used,,,,.

strange word,,.and Irequested to refund the card,, he said it is not my problem,,, strongly and it is cable problem,,,,he is not a gentleman's approach. I just wated the time to visit anf trial to connect 80% of the card fee is not payable,,,. Please be note the Lax cafe is a such a place.. Only name is nice,,. Tase is not enough to good. low access chance to internet.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]