Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (NMA-River North) Tremont

mousefansmom
By mousefansmom,
in

I bid on a 2.5 * NMA for the dates of 3/28-3/31 and got the Tremont. After looking at reviews, I called the hotel to request that we got a room that was either already renovated or did not have mold (due to son's allergies); they could not guarantee that request. I called Priceline and they reversed the charges, which I believe was the most fair action they could take in this case.

Mousefansmom

<did not have mold (due to son's allergies); they could not guarantee that request>>

Also glad to hear that they were able to take care of it. It also says a lot about this hotel that they could not guarantee a room without mold. I have allergies (dust and mold), as well.

Can we help you find a better place? How much is the max you would want to spend? These dates shouldn't be too expensive (well, as Chicago goes.)

I think the Amalfi has Pure rooms (allergy friendly), but not sure if that would be within the range you want to spend. You'd have to call the hotel for details.

Otherwise, please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]