Hotwire Hotel: Dallas - Park Cities

pgans
By pgans,
in

Hello-

Just found this site! I am seeing a 3.5* hotel in Dallas (Park Cities) from Apr 25-30 for $63.

Amenities are:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed

Don't know if this helps but it says retail is $139. I know the Radisson has been found on Priceline, but it is a 3* there. I've bid on Priceline up to $52 in the Knox/Northpark region to no avail. Thanks!

Patrick

Can you doublecheck the amenities... i just did a HOTWIRE search for your dates and see a 3.5* priced at $63/nite, but only with three of the four amenties above, and a different 'suggested retail price'.

Do you still see all four amenities? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2 adults?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First, thanks for the response.

That is quite interesting. I am 100% sure it had 4 amenities yesterday, as I had both windows open and just typed in what I saw. It is different now, just the way you described. I was doing the standard 1 room, 2 people search for apr 25-30. I looked this morning and it now is $62, not $63. Interesting.

Retail: $94.78

Hotwire: $62

Amenities:

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Center

It's quite possible it's a different hotel that we're seeing now.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, and as you can see it is so close in amenities to the other hotel seen previously, that there is little chance at taking an educated guess based upon the very common amenity combination.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mctrees,

Can you please add one of your wins for this property to the board (as a NEW TOPIC) so that we can properly add this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

You can still view the details of your purchase (dates, zone, amenities, price, etc) by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near th top of their home page.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]