Hotwire Hotel: 4* WDW area help

dts718
By dts718,
in

Is it realistic to think that the Swan or Dolphin may become available 4/30-5/5 for room only. I notice that it has become available on Hotwire for those dates as a package but Im taking the auto train from DC so I have my own car there. I realize there is no guarantee but just want some opinions by those with more experience with hotwire that if it is coming up as a package that it may come up as a room only as I get closer to my dates. Thanks for any input.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

In the hotel product, Hotwire will only show one property at each star level. So although mulitple hotels may be available for your dates, you're only going to see one of them.

Nobody will know if the property you're looking for will be shown in the future, but one thing i did notice when looking for your date(s) is that the Swan/Dolphin only shows in the VP when searching for more than one room (searching your date(s) for one room doesn't show this property). When it does appear, the price is substantially higher than the other 4* hotel(s) listed, so my guess is that extremely discounted inventory is not readily available. As well, if lowest price has anything to do with their agorithm of which property to present in the hotel product, the fact that the Swan higher prices doesn't favor it being shown since the lower priced properties would need to pull/sell their Hotwire inventory for this one to show.

Of course this could change in the future, but nobody knows if this will be the case or not.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified.

The Celebration Hotel is the closest property that we know that fits this description, but that one was last known to include a Spa icon. However, the Celebration hotel has been known to change its icons at times (they used to include a Boutique icon but no longer do in the Hotel Product) so i mention it as it is still a possibility, although not a high probability.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]