Hotwire Hotel: Help Needed to identify 2.5* Venice Hotel

troywlms
By troywlms,
in

HOTWIRE sure doesn't make it easy with this zone being SO large and with just the one amenity icon. Both the Carlton Capri Hotel and the Hotel Villa Parco have laundry facilities and the rate matches the suggested retail price that hotwire lists (although this is a very unreliable method to ID hotels). Both are rated a bit higher than i would think HOTWIRE would rate them, but given not much else to go on, either of those would be the best guess, although not a high degree of confidence in that guess.

Given the HOTWIRE price isn't much cheaper than booking thru Expedia, Hotels.com, etc, if you're interested in either of the above i would sooner just book direct to know exactly what you're getting.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think I'm going to hold off for now. Do you have any recommendations for purchasing a hotel through HOTWIRE for Venice?

If you know of any "good buys" for the dates I provided, I'd be interested in hearing about them. We're only staying 3 nights so being central to all the tourist locations is key for us.

Thanks in advance!

Troy W.

Olathe, KS

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]