Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (WDW) DoubleTree Club LBV

AngieInKC
By AngieInKC,
in

After reading all these posts... curiousity got the best of me :) - the hotel listed with the Restaurant amenity only is the DoubleTree Club!

http://doubletreeclublbv.com/

I first went in and purchased it for the last night of our trip... better safe than sorry and since we need 2 rooms due to our large family size, I didn't want to be out a fortune if it was a cruddy hotel. After I found out what it is, I went in and purchased the 4 nights prior to that as I've read good reviews on this hotel and I'm sure it will be fine for us! It's at the entrance to the Downtown Disney shopping area and hotels - a great location central to shopping (Crossroads Shopping Center right across the street), restaurants (across from Denny's, Subway, & more), etc... and just a 15-20 minute walk to Pleasure Island so if we decide to hop over there one night, we can walk back rather than driving! :) The lowest price for our dates on the Doubletree website is $109 a night so I paid less than 1/2 that!

~ Angie in KC

Welcome to BetterBidding!

GREAT! first post by a new member!

Nice job starting with just one nite and then purchasing the remainder.

Thanks for taking the plunge and reporting back to us. It appears that this hotel has changed it's amenities from the last time it was reported just a few weeks ago.

What were the dates of your stay(s)?

Enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to let you know we stayed there last week for a night. Unless something changed this is the smaller doubletree which is about 1/4 mile from the larger doubletree. My kids called it the pineapple hotel because, well, it had a giant pineapple in the front. It was still a nice hotel for the money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]