Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Crowne Plaza

PedroDaGr8
By PedroDaGr8,
in

Hello there. I just made a hotwire purchase using your link that you provided, though the description threw me for a loop. They deleted Beachfront and Oceanfront.

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Guests have access to a coin-operated washer and dryer.

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

I started freaking out thinking that the Crowne Plaza link disappeared and it was replaced with the Savannah Westin hotel. So I did some searching on the internet. Turns out, the Hilton Oceanfront Resort was the only that offered coin laundry. The Crowne did not and the Westin did not. I am thoroughly happy with what I received and many many thanks to Thereuare for the wonderful site/help on how to read the descriptions. You run an excellent site and I was happy to support you.

Oh yeah summary

Hilton Oceanfront Resort

3/10-3/17

$69/nt

Congratulations on your success and kudos for your research!

Thanks for helping us keep the Hotwire Hotel List up to date. You didn't list a Restaurant above, but i assume that amenity is still offered but just accidentally left off above?

Glad you got the hotel you wanted and the board was helpful... thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]