Hotwire Hotel: 2* hotel in midlothian help please

dienow
By dienow,
in

I found a 2* hotel in Midlothian for 07/11/07-07/19/07 I did a vacation package search in Richmond, VA and found Homestead Richmond - Midlothian also 2*. They both only have one amenity icon which is laundry. Just wondering if it might be the same one.

Also I have looked up the price of this hotel on the hotel website and found the price there to be about $520

while at Hotwire it's $333.58.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With the zone, star rating, and amenity(s) matching it would seem like a logical best guess. As well, the Homestead properties are often seen with a just a "laundry" icon.

You could have a higher degree of confidence if there were many other amenities (and the less common the better)... but this is all that your'e being shown and everything seems to match, so the Homestead would be the best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help I will definetly use the link you have supplied. I have just two more quick questions I have read on here that there is no way to guaruntee 2 beds in a room unless you specify 2 adults and 2 kids. But what if there is only 1 adult and 1 kid?

Also I was wondering about late check in. I know the hotel itself doesn't have a problem with them as I have called and spoken with them about my 11:45pm arrival. But I don't know if it will be different because of hotwire. This is assuming that it is the same hotel.

Thank you in advance for any information you can supply me with.

HOTWIRE guarantees that the room will accomodate the number of people you include in your search. So you could get a room with one bed (which could accomodate one adult and one child).

Including triple occupancy (2adults/1child or 1adult/2children) ensures you more than one bed since one bed could no accomodate 3 people. Keep in mind though that 'guaranteed to accomodate' includes pull-out couches as well as rollaway beds... so it is still possible that you could receive a room with one bed and a pullout couch or rollaway bed.

Late check-in shouldn't be a problem, but when doing so, it is best, regardless of how you book, to call the hotel ahead of time and let them know you'll be checking in after midnite... this lets them know that you're not a "no show" and helps prevent them from trying to give your room away to a walk-up customer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]