Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Houston (West) Hilton Westchase

jpg2esq
By jpg2esq,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please add the other icons as well since that is the main information that others will use to help identify this property in the future. If you don't recall the other amenities, you can still look them up by clicking MY ACCOUNT on the top right corner of Hotwire's homepage.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Trip Report

Got a great deal but the 2 nights were anything but memorable. Had trouble getting the high speed internet to work, room was noisy (a/c) and at the end of the hall on the second floor with a view of the wall. It was by the coke machines. I left the room the first day at 7am and when I returned at 2pm the room still had not been cleaned and ended up being made up by housekeeping after 4pm. Finally, when I went to check out early in the morning, nobody was around. After waiting around for ten minutes, I ended up leaving the keys with a note at the front desk.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]