Priceline Hotel: 3* San Jose (Milpitas) Beverly Heritage Hotel

GIRLEGIRL7101
By GIRLEGIRL7101,
in

Personally i would stick with trying for a 4* hotel due to your occupancy issues... i think you'd have a better chance at them being more accomodating (although it can be a toss-up) but my bigger fear is that you'd land a 2.5* hotel doesn't have any rooms with 2 beds (or worse, quad occupancy (not to mention quintuple) exceeds the number of guests allowed in their standard rooms).

But it's up to you and the type of hotels you're accustomed to stay in... let us know and we'll advise with a strategy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are no 4* hotels offered in Milpitas so that not available for your bidding if you're going to bid at a 4* minimum.

You say that you'll take Santa Cruz if you could get something up to $60, but previously you stated you only wanted to bid up to $50... is your limit $50 for the other zones but $60 for Santa Cruz??

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let's start with this...

At the 4* level you have three re-bid zones...

Select 4* Sunnyvale and San Jose...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Sunnyvale and Cupertino...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Sunnyvale and San Jose and Cupertino...

Bid $47, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $49, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

As a also most permanent San Jose Priceline hotel resident, I wish I had chance to partake in this discussion. Looks like You've got one of the best deal in the Silicon Valley. All 2.5* and 3* hotels here, with the exception of Larkspurs Landing, offer choice of King or Two-queen room, even at Priceline price. The choice is not available at 2* or lower where extended stay hotels abound.

Being a resort area, hotels in Santa Cruz and Monterey make money in weekends and offer good deals during weekdays. On the contrary, hotels in Silicon Valley make money during week days and give rooms away in weekdends.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]