Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Airport OHare North ORD) Hyatt Rosemont

enzofan
By enzofan,
in

Shuttle, fitness, restaurant, business, hi-speed internet

$62 includes extended free parking vs. $169 through the website. Can't beat that! Thanks Betterbidding.com.

Administrator:

Please note that the title should read Chicago O'Hare Airport NORTH. Sorry for the error, but I got so excited to complete my first post that I didn't proof my work.

I have been using this site to book hotels in Chicago for years and it has never lead me a stray once. Thought it was now time for me to contribute and provide my experiences. Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

• 2 weeks later...

:) When I called the Hyatt Rosemont to inquire about the cost of parking, they stated that they provide free parking (up to 7 days) and shuttle to O'Hare to all hotel guests. Our hotel experience was perfect - free shuttle (runs every 15 minutes), free parking and nice hotel. To top it off - the hotel (with parking and shuttle) was cheaper than parking for 4 days at O'Hare. Highly recommend the Hyatt Rosemont.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]