Hotwire Hotel: Help with a couple Indy hotels

Uncle Freddie
By Uncle Freddie,
in

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Indianapolis - lists fitness, pool, food, and business.

Also,

2-star hotel in NE Indianapolis - Suite, breakfast, pool, internet, and golf nearby.

Any ideas what these two facilities are? The suite seems a better deal, just need a place with an indoor pool to go after we take the kids to the Childrens Museum.

Any help would be superb.

Neither of the above have yet been identified.

A guess on the 3.5* would be the Hilton Garden Inn (Radisson was another guess but previously reported with different amenities than the above) but just a guess. The 2.5* seems to match the Residence Inn but those are usually rated higher... also seemed to match the Extended Stay but that doesn't seem to have a pool, so not really sure.

Do keep in mind that with either you run the risk that it is an outdoor pool, so could be risky given your needs.

If you do book please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases and let us know how it goes so we can add this property to the database.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I figured that the downtown one was the Hilton Garden.

I was also pretty sure that the 2* one would have an outdoor pool, which won't work.

Any ideas on a hotel in the $40-$50 dollar range with an indoor pool?

Does not have to be a fancy place. Just somewhere in Indy with a 100% certainty of a nice indoor pool.

Really appreciate the help.

I can now certianly see why you want people to post what Hotwire says that the amenities are after winning. Most of the Indy area ones do not show up here.

I would be even more nice if folks could get on here afterwards and give details about things like indoor pools, parking (especially downtown), and hotels that they loved, and hated.

Great site! Keep it up!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]