Priceline Hotel: HELP March 2nd to 9th Blue Ash Ohio

mtohio
By mtohio,
in

There are no 4* hotels in the Blue Ash zone, so that leaves the 3* option.

We have two reported wins at the 3* level in this area, both of which received the Holiday Inn. One win was at $45, the other was at $50, but the higher win mentioned that Priceline's cost was $45.

You have one re-bid zone, so i would bid $40 and if rejected add your re-bid zone and bid $45.

There is a 3* on Hotwire at $48 (keep in mind Hotwire uses a different rating system than Priceline) which may be the Clarion; there is also a 2* for $60 which is most likely the Homestead (perhpas a bit expensive for a Homestead given the cheaper alternatives, but i mention in case they like this type of extended stay property with a some type of kitchen facilities).

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

After reviewing the options,

My parents decided to stay @ the Quality Inn/Suites in Blue ASH - as they wanted to make sure they could get 2 double beds. Turns out, the AAA rate was $35.99 -- -and Quality Inn had a promotion, that if you had 2 stays, you got a free night. So, they broke their stay into 1 4 day and 1 3 day stay @ the $35.99 --- and got the free night for future use.

Acording to our research, one of the properties that often comes up in the Blue Ash area is the Amerisuites, and they only have KING size beds at this property --- so, we weren't will to risk getting that property -- as we couldn't even request 2 double beds.

Regards... Michael

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]