Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Atlanta (Peachtree Corners-Norcross) Amerisuites/Hyatt Place

texasranger
By texasranger,
in

Kind of messed this one up a bit while bidding, might have been able to squeak in a $35 or $37 bid for this place. I was looking for a 3* but was rejected at $40, so lowered to 2.5* and bid $40 again and got this.

The hotel is nice, but is undergoing remodeling to become a Hyatt Place. The rooms are all redone with super comfortable beds and 42" LG plasma screen TV's that swivel for viewing from the bed or sleeper-sofa. The TV and bed alone make it worthwile for me, the remote even allows you to adjust TV settings and select component inputs from my xbox 360 which is usually a pain in the a@@ or impossible at other hotels. Tiger Woods in 1080i is just awesome!

The lobby is under construction and half the parking spaces are roped off for the contractors, so a busy weekend could be trouble for parking. Free continental breakfast also with eggs and sausage...not bad for the price.

Thanks for the report... hope you're enjoying your stay.

It's great to see the conversions from Amerisuites to Hyatt Place taking place as the newly renovated rooms, complete with plasma TVs, appear to have a LOT of potential.

Has the sign out front changed yet or is this still branded as an Amerisuites?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Texasranger, I don't think you could have squeaked by for a lower bid. I bid for a 2.5 to $38 and got rejected. I'll have to wait 24 hours and try again. I'll start at $40. How did you know you wouldn't get one of the 2 Courtyards or other hotels in the area. I sure would love to watch the Oscars on a 42" plasma. Did you bid in Alpharetta, not Atlanta? If you have any tips please let me know.

Thanks!

Anng, I'm not too particular when it comes to hotel rooms, so I just pick an area and try a 2* or 3* close to where I will be working. I guess you could say I got lucky with this one, although courtyard hotels are nice too. I have gotten this hotel twice in the past two weeks and my coworkers have also gotten it bidding $40 for a 2.5* in the peachtree corners-norcross zone of atlanta. Good luck and the oscars do look good in HD!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]