Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Market Center-DAL Love Field) Radisson

candigirl
By candigirl,
in

First night: Radisson Love Field, 65.00 bid on 3 star. Total with taxes = 87.03 w/insurance. Reviews of this hotel were not so good, so. . . I bid again.

Second: Hyatt Downtown, 60.00 bid on 4 star. Total w/taxes = 76.24.

Third: Doubletree/Wyndham, 53.00 bid on 3-4 star. Total w/taxes = 68.14.

Glad I found this site! Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate topics for each win... this will enable us to keep the topic titles for all reported wins in the same format (which helps other aspects of the board (such as searching) and also enables us to have a uniform format which allows us to create certain modifications to the board).

We'll use this thread to reflect your first win of the Radisson... please start NEW TOPICS for your other two stays. As well, was the date of the Radisson for one ite 3/15?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you thereuare. I have corrected my posts to reflect the separate hotels. The Radisson was on 3/17, a first bid, for a 3*, I believe. I started with my last day and worked backwards. The 17th was the only day I was sure of at the time. After reading the reviews of the hotel, I decided to take my chances on the night of the 16, and I am glad I did. We are trying to see several different areas of Dallas, so it worked out I guess! Thanks for everything! Candice

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]