Priceline Hotel: Suggestions for San Francisco with teen

cyn0612
By cyn0612,
in

I am planning a 4-5 day trip to San Franciso for spsring break with my 15 year old son and would appreciate some suggestions of hotels in the downtown area. More interested in safe, comfortable and clean than business amenities, fine dining lounge. We will be doing the usual tourist stuff...wharf, Chinatown, etc so access to transportation or safe walking is important. 3-4 * range? This will be my son's first trip to SF and I have not been in some time so any suggestions would be helpful

When using the opaque sites "suggestions on hotels" is not really an option since you can't choose the specific hotel you will be receiving. If you're new to the opaque providers please read I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire.

If you're willing to accept the conditions of an opaque purchase and want to proceed, let us know:

for Priceline: the actual dates of your stay, your maximum bid amount, minimum star rating, and zone(s) you're willing to accept

for HOTWIRE: the actual dates of your stay and the details (star rating and amenities) of any offerings you're considering

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]