Priceline Hotel: Looking for Santa Monica or Marina Del Rey 07/01 -07/09/07

Maynardski
By Maynardski,
in

I'm hoping to get a room in Santa Monica or Marina Del Rey from 07/01 - 07/09 and would like a best guess of where you think my bidding should start. My goal is to to stay under $100 per night if possible for a 3*. Hotwire has 3.5* listed for $114. Based on amenities (fitness center, laundry, pool, restaurant, business center), it is probably the Sheraton.

The 3.5* HOTWIRE hotel is a match for the Four Points (not sure if that is what you're refering to as "the Sheraton" as they are different brands) so that would be our best guess... although those amenities are fairly common for most 'city' hotels.

If you go this route please use our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make (and also read the previous message we sent you).

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Just an update. No success in getting a room for $100 or less in Santa Monica / Marina Del Rey area. In searching, I found a place, for 8 nights, in Venice for $1,092.12 including taxes. A little more than I wanted to spend but just barely. Added plus, it is on the beach and has a small kitchen. Rate was $119 per night or $841 per week. Normal rate is $725 per week, but since it's a holiday the rate is higher.

Hotel is Venice Beach Suites and Hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]