Priceline Hotel: Resort Cancun (Downtown-Beaches) Hilton

bax
By bax,
in

Dates are correct - Hilton Cancun Golf & Spa Resort - wonderful place in Cancun- great deal from the Priceline.

I had no problems check in to room with 1 king + sofa, expandable to queen/full size bed (2 adults + 2 kids 17 and 10 - at no extra charges) they were willing to give me 2 queen room but it was unavailable during my stay.

About HOTWIRE - I was wrong. I am sorry.

After couple of emails HOTWIRE refunded the difference - and I have to change my previous opinion.

My experience - HOTWIRE - very good customer service, but you have do your homework looking for better offers at other websites.

Again mea culpa, I was wrong. I was pist off because they charged me more than 33% for the hotel and then they were not able to confirm that other sites offered same hotel much cheaper. It was just before departure and I had no chance to fax them screen shots with lower price for the hotel (they do not accept emails with attachments, you have to fax the screenshots - but they accepted my claim without the fax, because I was leaving in coupe hours).

I have just returned from my trip and HOTWIRE refunded the difference x2 and gave me $50 extra because they agreed that they overrated the hotel (the amenities they listed were unavailable during my stay). Again with HOTWIRE - do your homework and you can hit a slick deal - stay at the hotel for free -YMMV

to thereuare: Thank you for your help, assistance and your patience!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]