Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in Frankfurt South - Frankfurt Intl Airport FRA.. Might b

zigo
By zigo,
in

Trip dates 15-20 April 2007 rate 89$

Amenities listed are Fitness center, Restaurants, Business Center and HiSpeed Internet Access.

Could it be Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers as the 4.5 Stars listed togheter should be the Steigenberger and I'm not aware of any other 4 star near the airport?

Thank you in advance for any help in the identification

This property has not yet been identied, but the Sheraton certainly seems like a pretty good guess (although i'll add that these amenities are quite common for a 'city' hotel).

If you are concerned about the result, since this is a 5 nite stay, you could do a search for the first nite and then do a search for the remaining 4 nites... if what appears to be the same hotel is appearing on both searches you could then purchase the first nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'; if you're pleased with the result go ahead and purchase the remaining nites, if not, look elsewhere for the balance of your stay.

If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make (and if you do split the stay as described above, please use our HOTWIRE link to begin each purchase... ie- after the first purchase, return here and click the link once again to begin the 2nd purchase)

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for the suggestion. As this is my first reservation with hotwire it is really valuable for me.

I'll be absolutely sure to need the hotel only at the beginning of March so don't expect any update until then.

If my travel will be confirmed, be sure I'll use your link at least to look behind the curtain and I will happily share the identification with the forum.

Thank you very much again and congratulation for the good job of keeping up this forum.

I was trying to do as suggested.

The same hotel description appeared on the first night and on the subsequent 4 nights but instead of 89$ rate I got 99$ for the first night and 109$ for the other 4.

Does this give you expert bidder any clue or it simply becomes less convenient to split the resevation?

Thank you in advance for any further suggestion.

I think the rates you're seeing are simply the way things are as per HOTWIRE's business model. They apply a random mark-up to each hotel rate... your earlier search showed $89 for the complete stay; if you do a HOTWIRE search for the complete set of dates what price are you offered? (i get a rate of $114/nite for the 4 star property)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While this 4* property may well match the amenities of the Sheraton Hotel & Towers, I still think it is highely unlikely for the Sheraton to sell their rooms at such a low rate.

Sheraton's lowest rate for these dates is $290 plus tax. I don't think Sheraton Hotel & Towers needs to sell their rooms so cheaply since they are the only Frankfurt Airport Hotel that is directly connected to the airport terminals.

While this 4* property may well match the amenities of the Sheraton Hotel & Towers, I still think it is highely unlikely for the Sheraton to sell their rooms at such a low rate.

Sheraton's lowest rate for these dates is $290 plus tax. I don't think Sheraton Hotel & Towers needs to sell their rooms so cheaply since they are the only Frankfurt Airport Hotel that is directly connected to the airport terminals.

I agree.. and usually the Sheraton is rated above the Steigenberger Airport... so I don't believe it'll be listed as 4 star in Hotwire.. Maybe the NH Frankfurt Airport, or the Holiday Inn or ....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]