Hotwire Hotel: Please help for Woburn hotels

Christine9874
By Christine9874,
in

3.5-star hotel in Burlington - Woburn

Description: This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features.

Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Pools, High-speed Internet Access, Business Center

Price: $53 (Best Value)

Is it Best Western?

3-star hotel in Burlington - Woburn

Description: This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort and customer service.

Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Pools, Business Center, Laundry Facilities

Price: $57 (Best Value)

Is it Courtyard by Marriott?

2.5-star hotel in Burlington - Woburn

Description: This limited-service establishment offers accommodations suited to value-conscious travelers.

Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Pools

Price: $49

Is it Sheraton Lexington?

2-star hotel in Burlington - Woburn

Description: This limited-service establishment offers basic accommodations, often with a few extra features.

Hotel Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Restaurant(s)

Price: $46

What is it? some hotels by Marriott???

Thanks for helping.

I am planning on my trip for the weekend and new to those websites. Should I try Priceline too? but it looks quite complicated.

My days are Feb 16 - Feb 19 (3 nights). This is for Priceline Bidding.

I would prefer to stay in (priceline Zone)

Woburn (best option)

Wakefield - Saugus (also ok)

There are other 2 zones that I don't want to stay.

Danvers - Peabody (No)

Peabody - Salem (No)

I found there is one 3 * hotel in Danvers - Peabody which is very expensive, can I use it as a saving zone?

I haven't tried any bid with priceline and I want to get 1 double room at $40. Is it possible?

Thanks!

All hotels reported to the board would be found in the Priceline Hotel List (be sure to read the comments at the top of the hotel list too!)

Once you have reviewed the above link let us know if you want to go with Priceline or HOTWIRE and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd try bidding as follows:

Select 2* Woburn...

Bid $30, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Wakefield...

Bid $30, if rejected add Woburn...

Bid $35.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]