Hotwire Hotel: 3* WDW Resort not on list - Help!

Nene
By Nene,
in

Hi,

First, this site is wonderful. Was always afraid to use Hotwire until now. :) I am also getting ready to book the Swan/Dolphin for June.

I am also going to WDW 3/26-3/28. For these dates I see a 3* for $71 with amenities: Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, Golf neary and Laundry (self service). I do not see this resort on the Hotwire list. Does anyone have any clues what this is?

Can I assume that the 3 1/2* with amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center and Laundry (self service) is the Doubletree Club?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Denise

Welcome to BetterBidding!... thanks for the compliments on the site.

Not really sure on the 3*, but at 40% more than the 3.5*, not really sure if it's a viable option.

That 3.5* is most likely the DoubleTree and that would be the best and most likely guess, but there could always be another hotel in the zone not yet known with the same exact star ratings and amenities. All signs point to it being the Doubletree, but we won't ever know for certain until after purchase (ie- it mostly likely is, but as you are indeed buying without the name of the hotel being disclosed, you're responsible for understanding that there is still a chance it may not be :) )

If you decide to move forward be sure to let us know how it works out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]