Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotel - 3* MTC

Laker_Fan32
By Laker_Fan32,
in

Greetings Everyone! Thanks in advance for all your help! :)

Traveling dates: 3/21 - 3/26 (5 Nights)

Hotel Stars: 3 stars

Hotel Amenities: Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Kitchenette, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Spa Services

Total Cost Via Hotwire: $1148.35 (with taxes), Rate per night $202.00

Please let me know if I missed anything, thanks so much!

This property has not yet been identified, but do you need any of the specific amenities offered above, our were you attracted to this price ($200/nite) and star rating?

You can book a Studion Suite at the Eastgate Tower for $168/nite ($975 'all-in') and the reviews are very good too.

Does that work for your needs? (please use THIS LINK if you do book it)

Let us know your thoughts and how we can help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad we could help!

I'll also throw out three recommendations near this hotel:

Ess-A-Bagel - (51st and Third) - a little more than a 10 minute walk from your hotel (or if you have an unlimited MetroCard just hop on the Third Ave bus) has one of the best bagels in Manhattan... makes for a very good, and inexpensive, breakfast

Jackson Hole Wyoming (on Third Ave at 35th St)- nothing fancy, but a really great burger, makes for a good lunch

Rio Grande (on Third Ave ~36th St... west side of the street at base of apartment building) - stop by for an expensive (~$8 for a small glass), but good, margarita... be sure to eat some chips and salsa at the bar which are equally as good

Enjoy your stay in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Excellent, I will def stop by these places...I actually have 1 quick question for you if you don't mind??

I will be landing @ Long Island (Southwest issues), is there an affordable way to get to my hotel from Long Island istead of taxi it's about 50 miles and I keep hearing it will cost me about 100 bucks to get from Long Island to my hotel!!!!! Thanks in adavance!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]