Priceline Hotel: Orlando Easter/Spring Break help

bosox18
By bosox18,
in

Hi, a question for the experts. I've seen it recommended that you don't get a Priceline hotel in Orlando until two weeks or so before you go. We're going to be there the second week of April, in the middle of Spring Break and Easter. Does the same theory hold, or is this such a busy time that even Orlando's hotels start to fill up?

I disagree that you shouldn't bid until 2 weeks before... you should bid as soon as your plans are firm, but make sure that you know what a reasonable bid is and don't overbid. You can read more about bidding early or close to arrival in the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

If you'd like help with your biddling, let us know the actual the actual dates of your stay, your minimum star rating, and your maximum bid... we'll then suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think I've got a pretty good handle on the bidding and re-bidding. Mostly wondering if that week is so busy that there won't be any real good deals.

Probably looking for something decent, near Disney, in the 2-3 star range, spending as little as possible. Don't know exactly how much to bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]