Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Williamsburg (Historic-Busch Gardens) Country Inn and Suites

vozbelle
By vozbelle,
in

Booked hotel for my 'rents weekend away. This looks like a newly renovated hotel from the website, formerly Park Inn, not included on your list.

Used SB Link provided.

To clarify this hotel is 2.5*, not sure how to edit title

Country Inn and Suites Williamsburg East

Williamsburg Historic - Busch Gardens

7135 Pocahontas Trail

Williamsburg, Virginia 23185

757-229-6900

Your Offer Price: $40.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $160.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$32.81

Total Charges*: $192.81

Parents will be happy with the continental breakfast. I told them no guarantee their hotel would have.

They had a rate of $64 on website, only a savings of about $90, not my ideal bargain but my parents are pleased regardless and wanted the room booked. There were no rebids so I started at 40 based on 2.5star (I thought was Sheraton Four Points) on hotwire for 56.00. Maybe would have taken less based on rate. :)

Congratulations on your (parent's) win :)

Glad to hear that your parents will be pleased with the results and we also get a new hotel to add to the Priceline Hotel List.

Thanks for sharing it with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]