Hotwire Hotel: NYC 5/28/06

joxima
By joxima,
in

Hello,

I was wondering if you can help me look for a 4 star hotel in / around Time Square for May 28, 2007 for 1 night please. I am new at this :) and need help finding the best hotel at the best price. This is my 1 year wedding anniversary :) and me and hubby never been to New York before. I saw the price on Hotwire for $139.00 and I thought that is a very good price. But need some expert for advice please.... :o

Thank you soo much :)

um I am not sure. But I not that concern about the amenities. I mean as far as hotel room having normal things that they usually do , clean and neat with a king bed that fine with me. Don't get me wrong I would love to have an awesome hotel. I never look in to this before. So I was hoping you can help.

Thank you.

We ask for amenities because they can provide *potential* clues as to what hotels are showing on Hotwire.

I see a 4* in the Times Square/Theatre district area for $149 (you may see a slightly different price than I do) for 5/28, checkout 5/29. Amenities: fitness/business/restaurant/hi-speed/spa.

Although *not guaranteed*, this would appear to be a match for the Westin Times Square.

There is also a $139 4* in the Midtown Central area, although that would appear to be a match for the Helmsley Park Lane.

Based on reviews, I'd go with the potential Westin (4* Times Square/Theatre District) for $149 vs. a potential Park Lane for $139.

Happy early anniversary! :)

wow great help. Which property or what hotel do you think I should go with? The price is not that much difference. So I dont' mind. I just want to have a nice and clean and impressive of New York. Me and my husband are lookin forward to this trip. As you can see I need help deciding. I see that most people on here including you are expert at this.

Oh one more thing can i use the coupone "giftcard06" ?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH :)

I don't think there are any working coupons for Hotwire, unfortunately.

When searching for 5/28, checkout 5/29 for 2 people, I see a 4* in Times Square/Theatre District zone with the amenities: fitness/restaurant/business/hi-speed internet and spa for $149 (the price you see may vary slightly.)

While NOT guaranteed, this looks like a match for the Westin and would be what I would go for.

Best of luck and happy early anniversary - please report back with what you do get.

Also, please use this site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase (it helps the site and is greatly appreciated): HOTWIRE

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]