Hotwire Hotel: ID 4 * and bed question?

wolfyie
By wolfyie,
in

Is $255 a good rate for a 4* MTC Memorial Day weekend? Hotel list "customer favorite", spa, etc. ....likely the Le Meridien? Also, since I am arranging for a group of men, we would need two beds in the room. Is there any guarantee we don't show up to only one bed? :)

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no way to designate rooms with two beds in each. For a further discussion see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

How many rooms are you searching for? How many people in each room?

If you'd like us to confirm the likley ID you've made above please include the complete set of amenities shown before your purchase.

If you do move foward with this please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

If you'd like furhter help with this reservation let us know how many rooms you need and the actual dates fo your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info! Well, it looks like hotwire is out of the question as I don't think the men going are willing to chance one bed and being forced to sleep together! :)

There will probably be 8 adults, so 4 rooms with 2 beds and the dates are May 24th, checking out the 28th.

Thanks for your help!

Sue

I too was going to suggest searching HOTWIRE next (for 2adults/2children) but unfortunatley, in NYC, most of the hotels disappear entirely or rates jump a LOT... but i'd still give it a look just to see if anything appears that is still within your budget.

If you need specific bedding type the best way is usually directly thru the hotel's website. Use our BetterChecker as a way to easily search multiple hotel websites.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]