Hotwire Hotel: HELP: WDW 3.5* Help Needed

mm2u
By mm2u,
in

On Saturday I checked with Hotwire for the 3.5* hotel as previously listed and won from fellow bargain hunters. I found the amenities as described for the Holiday Inn (I am assuming) in Disney Village for $48 a night in July 2004. However, on the next day I checked with Hotwire again for the same dates in the WDW area and the 3.5* hotel listing only had one amenity lised: a restaurant. The price was the same as the previous day, $48.

Does Hotwire change their hotel amenties list daily when there is a lot of activity with a particular hotel. I'm sure the hotel was the Holiday Inn on the first day I looked because it listed high speed internet access (which I found on this web site. Thank you!) But now I'm not sure what this 3.5* hotel might be with just one amenity. Any suggestions for a bargain hunter from So. Cal. who has to save money just to get there?

Be careful in your assumptions, the 3.5 star may be the Doubletree Club, similar amenities and location (very near Downtown Disney), and a recent win was posted here --see the following link http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act...ST&f=78&t=3116&

I thought it was the Holiday Inn too. I don't think either the HI or the DT was the 3.5* w/ just the restaurant icon though. They both had 4 amenities listed. Believe you will be happy w/ either, and if it pops up again at or near the rate, I am going to try and get it for 2-3 days in April. Good luck to you!

The DoubleTree being refered to is this one:

Doubletree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando

5780 Major Boulevard Orlando, Florida, US, 32819

This was figured out by looking at the Florida Hotwire Hotels OR using the link above to see the actual post where the DoubleTree was 'disclosed'.

From there you could go to the DoubleTree Website and do a search for Orlando hotels and scan the results that appear to find the specific name you are looking for.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]