Priceline Hotel: Anyone ever tried priceline for mariposa (yosemite) hotel

wusel
By wusel,
in

Hi there,

this is my first posting to this board...

I wonder if anyone had ever tried to book a hotel in Mariposa (CA) through priceline?

(I used the search function, but didn't find anything on this board regarding this topic.)

According to the pcln hotel list, there is only the best western in mariposa. So I wonder what bid i should try? Official price at best western website is about 95 USD, average price according to priceline is 75 USD

Any hints?

Any hotels reported would be in the Priceline Hotel List.

Be sure to read the related in our PRICELINE FAQ regarding using the 'retail' (non-opaque) version of priceline to determine availability thru the "name your own price" product.

If you broaden your search for "yosemite" you may find some commentsw which may help you in your pursuit. If you want to try priceline for this stay, let us know your maximum bid, minimum star rating, and date(s) of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]