Hotwire Hotel: 3*hotel - metro centre/glendale (PHOENIX)

micheles
By micheles,
in

:) hello

i am looking for reasonably priced accommodation for my son and his girlfriend - they really will just sleep at the hotel as most days they will be with us at the Desert Ridge or Marriott canyon villas in north phoenix - this year our own accommodation will not be big enough for them to stay with us.

i found the following on hotwire -

3* metro centre/glendale

suite, fitness, business, high speed internet, comp breakfast, pool, laundry and kitchenette

does anyone know what it might be? The cost is $49 per night august 4 - 18.

Is it too early to be rushing to book for phoenix?

I have not risked priceline since i ended up at the scottsdale plaza two years ago (once bitten.....) but as they only need a room for two and will only be sleeping there.....

I don' think it's too early, especially if you don't want to split your stay... this is a 2 week stay (but hten again, it's also summer on Phoenix!)

Unfortunatley this HOTWIRE property has not yet been identified, and there are a plethora of suite hotels in this zone, including: Amerisuites, Comfort Suites, Mainstay Suites, Springhill Suites, TownePlace, Embassy Suites, and Country Inn Suites :)

Generally speaking the lowest rated of the group above would probably be the Mainstay Suites... looking at their website cancellable rates begin an $60/nite. Add in HOTWIRE's fee to the above $49 and you're not looking at much savings on a nightly budget... maybe book this as a back-up and continue your search?

If you do book the above please be sure to let us know what it is so we can add it to the hotel list, and please use this HOTWIRE link for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]