Priceline Hotel: Washington D.C. - 2 rooms for Family

royce
By royce,
in

Taking the kids to D.C. to see the memorials, museums and other historic sites. I need 2 rooms and am willing to pay up to $150/night each if needed. I would prefer a 4* but a 3* in a great location would be just as good. We are flying in so we will not have a car and would need to be close to a Metro station. Can you help me pick the zones/bids to get started?

Thanks,

Just to get you started we did a three night trip last year to DC (our first time there) and booked the St Gregory Suites direct in the "Dupont Circle" area I believe for 2 adults and 2 kids. We got a AAA rate of below $200 for a suite with a bedroom with 2 Queen beds and a sofa bed in the lounge and a small kitchenette. We did a lot of walking as the metro was a bit away and the weather was good. Nobody going around at the weekend (October). I see that the St Gregory comes up on Hotwire and you may want to consider if you want to try Hotwire for more than 2 occupancy or just the two rooms on Priceline. Depends on your kids ages and level of independence, I suppose.

Looking back now we probably would have been able to secure 2 rooms via P/l for a similar price but we were happy to get a hotel with all we needed with good Tripadvisor reviews. we took a taxi to and from the airport and to get back once after a long day walking but otherwise we walked to the sites or took the metro (to Arlington).

Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]