Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (Northbrook) Holiday Inn Express

sls
By sls,
in

Looking for an ID for a 2.5 star in Northbrook, Illinois, Check-In February 2, 2007, Check-Out February 3, 2007. $41. Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, laundry, high speed internet.

The restaurant is what is throwing me off, since I think the Embassy Suites is the only hotel in the area to offer a restaurant and continental breakfast. However, Embassy

The zone maps on HOTWIRE are currently down (should be back up soon)... but is there a Holiday Inn Express with a Restaurant in this area?

Feel free to bump this thread in an hour or so when the maps are back up and i'll try to take another look.

If you move forward before then please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is a Holiday Inn Express within this zone, as well as candlewood suites and spring hill suites. The holiday inn express claims to offer limited 24 hour room service, but does not have a restaurant on site, as far as I can tell. Travelocity indicates that there is no on site dining room, as well.

Can't say for certain, but i'm going to guess the Holiday Inn Express... they do offer room service and have a lounge (which i presume has a kitchen and serves food during dinner) and i suppose somebody who listed the amenities may <loosely> consider the lounge qualifying as a 'restaurant'.

The above would be my best guess, although i don't have a high degree of confidence in it.

If you do book, please use this HOTWIRE link and be sure to let us know what it is.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]