Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying Nassau all inclusive hotels

chen
By chen,
in

Yeah. I'm switching to Paradise Island, Bahamas... where I found a much cheaper direct flight. Not sure if I'm going to use priceline because the only hotel seems to be the hotel seems to be the hilton in Nassau. I really want the Atlantis but it's nearly $500 a night. Can you suggest any other websites for deals?

Thanks.

I don't know of anything for that area, but i think there is a Comfort Suites which is nearby the Atlantis yet enables you to use all the facilities at the Atlantis. It's a fraction of the cost, but you get all the perks of using the Atlantis facilites... i'd check into that first.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can anyone identify either of the following?

Two all inclusive hotels for 03/08-03/12:

$289 3-star all-inclusive hotel in Nassau and Paradise Island (could this be the Paradise Island Harbour Resort or the Breezes Bahamas?)

Amenities:

Food and Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

$409 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Nassau and Paradise Island (could this be the Riu?)

Amenities:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Tennis Nearby

The 3* is a match for the Paradise Island Harbour Resort while the 4* is match for the Rui so those would be our best guesses for each.

Please remember to use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Currrently, I'm not using either hotwire or pl.

I've split my 4 night stay as follows:

03/08-03/10 Riu - all inclusive. Booked via their website (2 adults) for a total of $876.

03/10-03/12 Comfort Suites (as explained by Thereuare, this hotel gives you full access to the Atlantis facilities.) Total - $564.48

I realize I could get a cheaper deal on the Riu through hotwire, but I want to be able to cancel if a good deal pops up in the meantime. If anyone has cheaper suggestions, please let me know~!

BY THE WAY - FOR ALL OF YOU GOING TO THE BAHAMAS, CASH IN ON A FREE PASSPORT IF YOU'RE STAYING AT CERTAIN HOTELS. CHECK OUT THIS LINK:

Paradise Passport Rebate

Saved me a few hundred bucks...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I too decided not to use hotwire when i went on the hotels websites and seen the same hotels actually cheaper then hotwire..for instance riu was cant remember exactly bu ti think it was like 380 and on howire 409 same thing with paradise harbour resort hotwires price is 289 on there website its only 236,go figure.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]