WA Seattle Warwick Downtown Pikes Place

sdduuuude
By sdduuuude,
in

This hotel was, in a word, charming. And perfectly located too. Keep in mind - I'm not big on hotel reviews. If the place isn't dusty, there are no problems with the facilities (plumbing, heating, a/c) and it is quiet, I'm pretty happy.

Check-in was simple and friendly. The maids honored our "do not disturb" sign the first morning. We got a room on the 10th floor and had a city view to the south. The room was cleanly designed and more than adequate.

The neighborhood didn't seem too seedy, but we were there in the winter (Jan 13, '07 ) and it was snowy so that tends to keep the homeless away.

The best thing is the location - 3 blocks to the monorail station and a bunch of shopping. 6 blocks to pike's place market. Super quick drive to the ferry. We had a great time in Seattle.

Got this for $99/night. Parking was expensive at $21/night, but was normal for downtown Seattle hotels we were looking at. Travelocity and others were $115 for the same dates. My friend in Seattle said that is the cheapest she has ever heard anyone getting there.

The restaurant looked great but we never had a chance to eat there due to our schedule.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]