Hotwire Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Greentree-Parkway Center) Holiday Inn

sissypo
By sissypo,
in

My first comment is in your list of hotels for pittsburgh you only have the 3 *radisson listed for Greentree ,But really it seems everyone is getting 3* hoilday inn(which from what i heard is not 3* more like 2*)You should probaly add this too the list under greentree-parkway center as i am now stuck in this hotel..but i guess thats the chance you take.

Perhaps you could add the details of your win... price paid, date(s), full hotel name, etc so that we can properly add it to the hotel list (it's not even clear from your post which hotel list this should get added to... i'm guessing priceline, but this property is already in the Priceline Hotel List).

You've also posted this in the HOTWIRE section of the board... if this was a hotwire purchase can you also add the amenities shown before your purchase (you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page). If this was a priceline purchase then we'll move the thread to that section of the board and add it to the corresponding list.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2/13/07-2/14/07

holiday inn pittsburgh.. central pa

49.00..total 61.83

I used hotwire

It was the under greentree parkway center listing on hotwire(i searched airport)

shuttle,restaurant,fitness.pool,internet

You have no listing for it under greentree parkway in the hotwire list.

Thank you for the follow-up and for sharing your results with the board.

I think you need to understand a little better how this board works... we can only add hotels when they are reported to the board. You say that this hotel was 'missing' from the hotel list, but it was only 'missing' because we never knew about it as this is the first report of this property (so i'm not sure who 'everybody' is that is winning this property).

As well, to accurately make an educated guess regarding a property's ID, it should match the amenities in the hotel list exactly... the amenities you provide above don't match those in the Hotwire Hotel List, so that should have been the first tip off that the above was NOT likely going to be the Radisson.

If you have a similar situation in the future i'd suggest you post to the board before making your purchase and we can try to help you ID the property and/or confirm what it is you believe you'll be receiving.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]