Hotwire Hotel: 3* Help (again...)

Emmy
By Emmy,
in

OK, I get the hotels that nobody knows...!! Here is my newest, please any help!!

WDW 3*

Restaurant(s) Pool(s) Fitness Center Kitchenette Tennis Nearby Children's Activities....WDW 3*

What is throwing mw is the kitchenette & Childrens Activities in a 3*. Anyone want to wager a guess?

Thanks!

Emmy

You're sure getting the winners!

I don't know what this property is, but the kitchenette can be as minimal as a microwave oven, so a 3* rating for properties with a microwave or small kitchenette is not that uncommon, as most Holiday Inn Selects, AmeriSuites, Residence Inn, Summerfield Suites, etc fit that description.

I think maybe you're seeing 'unique' hotels presented due to the length of your stay. I think these are your options:

1) Wait. Since there is so much time between now and your stay, you're likely to eventually see a hotel shown that you can have a high degree of certainty in identifying.

2) Consider splitting your bid (this may involve changing hotels once during your stay... something some people are willing to do, some are not). You could then try a variety of (shorter) date combinations and find hotels that are more recognizable. This also will allow you to purchase an unknown property for one or two nites... then once the name is revealed you can either choose this property (if shown) for the other nites of your stay OR if you don't like the property choose an alternative selection for the other nites. If you do this, it's a GOOD idea to run searches for both stays before purchasing anything, as this will let you know if the same hotels are being offered during both periods. (if you don't follow this, just ask me to explain further)

3) Since you're looking at hotels in the mid-$70's, would you consider bidding Resort level for Priceline? I haven't looked into pricing for your dates but often the resorts can be had around this level. Since we're not gaining any insight for your dates regarding Hotwire properties, maybe goind 'blind' (and a little cheaper) with Priceline makes sense?

What are your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]