Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Boutique Hotel

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

I believe it's the The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa but the Boutique Hotel Amenity is scareing me in to thinking it is a smaller Resort.

Any ideas what the name of this place is?

Thanks

The Westin Diplomat has previously been reported as a 4.5* property in this zone, but at the time, (nearly a year ago) it had no amenities associated with it... it is possible that they are now showing the amenities above to be associated with the hotel.

I just visited their website and i would certainly see how they can call this property a Boutique (it does look gorgeous)... but i don't know the area well enough to say if it could be something different.

If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and be sure to let us know what it is so we can add/update the Hotwire Hotel List.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The zone(s) are defined by the shaded boundaries and not the name of the zone... the address of the above property is located within the shaded zone which defines Hollywood Beach, so the above could be, and HOTWIRE would be within their 'right, if the above is the Diplomat Country Club and Spa.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Should be a 3* Ft. Lauderdale Beach, not 3.5* which you changed the topic title too.

3* Ft. Lauderdale Beach

1 night 3/25/07

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Bahia Mar Beach Resort

Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Paid

1 Room $104.00

Taxes recovery charges and fees $18.24

Total $122.22

Price on their web site was $220.89, almost a $100.00 savings, might have got a lower price on Priceline for this hotel, we tried about 4 times on Priceline in the $100 total on Priceline for Ft. Lauderdale Beach with no sucess. Figured we might as well know where we will be and just pay the extra $25.00 to be done with it before everything fills up. I assume it's a busy time down there for Spring Break, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]