Priceline Hotel: 4* Houston (Galleria) Hotel Derek

Tomkins
By Tomkins,
in

Help needed in trying to bid on a particular 4* Houston hotel.

Would like Hilton Hotel - Post Oak, but there are several other 4* star hotels in nearby location, how can I narrow it down ? I have bid successfully a couple of times on hotels over the last couple of years, but there was only a couple of choices in the area I was bidding on, so guess I was lucky I got good hotels for good prices.

Looking to stay 2 nights check in 12th April - check out 14th April 2007, Galleria area or Dowtown Houston - 4* - 1 double room - price $65 or less ( am I crazy thinking I could get this sort of deal at that time of year ? ) obviously would increase bid.

I understand about bidding if unsuccessful and adding an area which only has 2 or 3* hotels as previously posted.

Any help appreciated.

You can not bid on a specific hotel nor can you narrow it down... the deep discounts received are in exchange for being flexible in your plans. If you need a specific hotel you may be able to search on HOTWIRE and figure out what is being offered based upon the star rating and amenities, but if you need this specific hotel and none other you may want to consider purchasing directly from the Hilton Post Oak website.

If you are able to be flexible and accept any 4* hotel in the zone let us know and we'll try to advise as to how to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes we can be flexible about hotel - just thought hotel/reviews looked good for Post Oak. Didn't think we could bid on specific hotel, but thought it was worth asking the question, it was just the way some of the post read people had got the hotel they wanted. Any help on bidding would be great - looking for 4*

Thanks again

Not sure if you'll be successful given your limit, but with 13 re-bid zones available it'll be easy to find out! If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Galleria...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $44, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $46, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $52, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $54, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $56, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $57, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $59, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]