Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton Le Centre

joshw6
By joshw6,
in

I'm going to go ahead and answer the original question in this thread, but please go back to the other posts and add the amenties that were shown before each purchase (you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page... it can help others, just as i'm sure you'd want somebody who purchased the above Toronto hotel to have added the amenties to their own post).

With the above noted, nothing with this exact amenity combination has yet been identified. The Suites at 1 King West is close, but i don't believe they offer a restaurant on the property. I'm thinking this could be the Metropolitan (without the previously reported pool icon and with a Hi-Speed Internet icon recently added) OR it could be the Westin Harbour Castle as they have been known to change their amenity combination frequently... they have used all four of the above amenities at one time or another, but never with this exact combination. I don't have a high degree of confidence in either guess, but those are the best guesses i have at this point.

As you may not know... Candians can now use Priceline, so that may be another option for you (where you may be able to beat the above rate).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]