Hotwire Hotel: 4* Downtown Toronto for 1/27 to 1/28 2007

happyforever
By happyforever,
in

Please help.

This is my very first time using Hotwire so I am not sure how this thing will work out. I really hope it does work out well. Here is what I got for Hotel Amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

So which hotel can it be for 4* Downtown Toronto for 1/27 to 1/28 2007?

The price I got is US$82 for next Saturday night.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

You'd be better off trying to research that info elsewhere... but keep in mind that there are no guarantees that the hotel above is in fact that the Inter-Continental, that is our best guess.

Given the size of Toronto, i'm sure there are plenty of dining establishments where you can have dinner for two for under $150. I think you are better off trying to find a good deal on a hotel... then once you know the name of the property, figure out your budget, and then figure out where the best value for your dinner plans will be.

Please remember to use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase if you do move forward, and let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for replying again!!! I love this site and I for sure will use your link to purchase the room no matter what.

One last question, I was reading in another site and people are saying going with priceline will save me more than going with hotwire since I will need to pay around CND$115 in total for the room at the guess above.

What is your opinion on this? I just want to hear from different people then I will make the final decision.

Priceline is usually a little cheaper, while hotwire enables you to make an educated guess as to the property you will receive, as well as let you know what amenities are offered (this can be important if having a hotel with a particular amenity such as a shuttle, pool, hi-speed internet, etc is necessary).

We cover both here and which you use depends upon your needs... if price is most important than priceline is probably a better option; if taking an educated guess as to the property (and thus the location) and/or knowing a particular amenitiy is offered, then hotwire may be a better optionn.

If you'd like to try Priceline let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy to follow OR you can take the above HOTWIRE offer and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Happy you just happen to be visiting during Winterlicious the premier time to try some of Toronto's most upscale restaurants for a discounted price.

Price Fixe dinners are either $25 or $35 per person.

Lunch $15 or $20.

With your budget you could do lunch, dinner, and hotel through priceline. Thats what I am doing on the same weekend.

visit this website for more details. http://www.toronto.com/winterlicious

Do make reservations as many places will fill up, particularly on weekends. Good luck

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]