Priceline Hotel: BIDDING HELP PLEASE - WARSAW

rjh090384
By rjh090384,
in

As you're not in a hurry in terms of time, I'd start lowballing for 4-star. The Holiday Inn seems to be graded as 4star for Warsaw (not sure about that, but it appears in the regular PL booking list for these dates) and shows rates of around 80$. So you could try starting with +/- 50$ for 4star Warsaw.

I've never been to Warsaw, but I checked out the zone map on Priceline and it is pretty large. I'm guessing it's about 9 miles long and 6 miles wide - just eyeballing it. For many European cities, Priceline is very good at giving you nice business-class hotels that are far away from tourist sites. Not in all cases, by far, but Warsaw might be one of those cases. Are you sure you'd be happy getting a hotel that was on the far edge of this zone?

how much are the taxes again?
I don't know.

Go to priceline, enter a bid amount and on the next page (BEFORE you enter any credit card info) you will be shown a confirmation screen that will show you the total amount (including fees and taxes) based upon your bid amount. You can then hit the BACK button on your browser and change the bid amount higher or lower until you find the 'correct' bid amount in order to be under your $230 budget.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Take a look at what you can get with Accor. There's a link through the support page:

Support Page

I looked it up for your dates, and see that you could get the Novotel Warszawa Centrum for a total of 210 Euros for your whole stay. The Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska has a cancellable rate that comes to 547 PLN for your entire stay - about 142 Euros for the three nights. There are probably good deals available through http://www.hrs.de as well. Look up their reviews and see what you think.

Another site to consider is Octopus Travel, which gives you discounted rates that include breakfast. There are some good deals in Europe, but you can often meet or beat them through other means.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]