Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square-Theater District) Hotel Mela

quinnman
By quinnman,
in

Looking to figure this one out so I don't end up at the Paramount. Can't tell from previous posts if we have ID'd this hotel yet.

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

I think the laundry might be the easiest element to spot....

1/26-1/28; looking at $202 a night.

Many thanks!

This property has not yet been identified, but my first thought was "that sounds expensive" for this time of year.

Have you considered:

Beekman Tower 1BR suite for $145 (may be a bit far east)

Affinia Manhattan Studio Suite for $151 (ranked 22 out of 329 NYC hotels)

Eastgate Tower Studio Suite for $151

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Mainly to contribute to the spirit of the community here, I went ahead and clicked your link and booked the hotel. I hope this information can be added to the NYC - Times Square listing to help future travelers....

Here's the hotel:

Hotel Mela

120 West 44 Street

New York City, New York 10036

(212) 710-7000

Thanks for giving it a shot... you certainly get my vote for "member of the day" :)

From what info i could find this is a brand new hotel essentially in the heart of Times Square. Pics of the rooms look small (it is NYC afterall) but everything should be new, crisp, and clean.

For cheap eats in the area give John's Pizza a try (44th St near 8th Ave) which has very good pizza in a converted church, so the atmosphere with the cathedral ceilings is very nice.

Thanks again for adding this property to our Hotwire Hotel List and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]