920 E. Northwest Hwy.

Palatine, Illinois 60074

847-359-6900

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $28.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $10.46

Total Charges: $38.46

Started at $25, increasing by $1 each time and using Aurora, Algonquin and Willowbrook as free rebids. Got a counter offer each bid (oddly enough, my first counter offer was for $6, then it went up to $7 the next 2 bids.) Paid $1 less my last visit, but this is still a great price. Used Savings Barn to link to PRICELINE.

• 3 weeks later...

I've stayed there several times on Priceline bids and usually end up with a king room. The first time I stayed there they put me in a room with 2 double beds. I should also note that I'm kind of picky about room location - I like higher floors, end of the hallway, etc., anything that makes for a quieter room. After I stayed there the first time I realized that the rooms nearer to the front of the hotel got a lot of train noise (it's right across from the Metra NW Line tracks.) So after that stay, I started asking for rooms in the back and the front desk staff have always been very accomodating. I don't think it mattered that I booked thru Priceline. One other comment, if you have preschoolers you should know that the rooms here don't have bathtubs - they have showers only. Don't know if that's an issue for you or not, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]